Monday 3 March 2014

Hello everyone, my name is Trevor Dalmaijer. Ever since I have started the beautiful art of snowboarding I have always wanted to do a backflip. This passion project will really help me fulfill my dream. But as we all know winter doesn't last till June so I will also be researching snowboarding, researching techniques on how to better myself as a snowboarder. But my main goal is to complete my backflip. I have a friend who can do backflips so she will be my mentor and she will also be video taping my first attempt and if all goes as planned I should be able to post the video here on my blog, so stay tuned. I will also be researching about my favorite snowbaorder Mark McMorris. He was my inspiration to start snowboarding. So hit that follow button and expect great things to come.
-Trevy D

No comments:

Post a Comment