Monday 5 May 2014

workout schedule

Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday- are my workout days. I chose these days because Im usually free, but if I were to miss one of my days I would just do it on a different day. My workouts have ranged from 20 minutes to an hour. I have researched some different abdominal workouts and have been trying new ones out. The most intense one I've done would be the superman. The superman is when you lie down on your stomach and you bring your chest and legs off the ground simultaneously and you do 15 reps 3 sets. I never look forward to doing it but afterwards I feel like I really accomplished something. I haven't worked on my arms that much because I am focusing on the muscles that I will be using for my next winter snowboard season!
-Trevy D 

No comments:

Post a Comment