Monday 26 May 2014

Workouts

As I stated on my dreams page I said for the month of May I wanted to extend my workouts to 6 days a week. I have been very busy with school and work and haven't been able to keep up with it. I have being doing 4 days a week but I still have yet to complete a full week with 6 days. I have started to see some progress on my core muscles. Last month I was working out 3 days a week for 30 minutes and since May first I have gone from doing 3 workouts a week for 30 minutes to at least 4 times a week for 45 minutes and the progress is really being made.
-Trevy D

1 comment:

  1. Good for you even working out! I completely understand how hard it is to fit stuff into a busy schedule. Hopefully during summer vacation there will be more opportunity to achieve your goals because there will be no school to stop you! Hopefully you will have enough time to workout 6 times a week. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete